Monday, May 27, 2013

Academy of Art graduate Fashion show

I believe the title does a fine job at describing what this event is based on, but I will elaborate.
Every year the Academy of Art throws a big event for the public for them to see the amazing pieces that the students have created. 

This year the show was a great success, it was such a big event to the point where the guests could not fit. I am not kidding; the number of people that showed up for the show exceeded the expectation of the planning committee. After V.I.Ps and the media were seated it became a first come, first served situation. It was a seating frenzy! 

 At first i was glad I wasn't dressing because this time there were way more outfits and if you have never dressed for a fashion show let me tell you this, it is super fast pace and you are on your toes running around. Well to my surprise being an usher was not better, as I thought it would be. 

Bringing this to an end, people will sit where they want to. However, the audience seemed to love the show and the students work. 
Oh! and I met Max Azria.





For more on the graduate show 

And I will leave you with a video of the pre-show